Huntington Beach City Employees Credit Union staff members are here to assist you with alternative account access.
Although our lobby is closed, Huntington Beach City Employees Credit union is available by phone Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm and we may be reached at 714-536-6517. We will assist you, our valued member, in accessing your account through the following options:
- 24 HOUR TELEPHONE TELLER allows you to obtain balance information, conduct transfers and transaction inquiries by calling 877-768-5409. Your account number and PIN # are required. Call us at 714-536-6517 if you have not already signed up for this service and we will be happy to activate it for you.
- CASH WITHDRAWALS up to $1,000.00 per day can be completed with your HBCECU checking account Mastercard debit card at other credit union ATM’s displaying the COOP logo free of charge. Your HBCECU Mastercard debit card may also be used for point of sale transactions up to $2,000.00 per day.
- WIRE TRANSFERS are available free of charge for members who maintain their primary checking accounts at other financial institutions.
- ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING SERVICES are safe and offer many convenient services members often request when physically visiting the credit union. With HBCECU online and mobile banking you'll be able to:
- Send us secure messages inquiring about your account
- Access your accounts
- See transactions, balances and important details
- Transfer funds within your accounts
- Pay Bills
- Deposit Checks
- Make payments
- Update your personal details
- APPLY FOR A LOAN OR VISA CREDIT CARD and we will make special arrangements for funding. We may also be able to help if you are experiencing a delay or interruption of income. We will work with you to determine the best option for your situation.
Beware of Coronavirus Scams
With the increase of Coronavirus communication from known business and government agencies, please be aware of the potential for fraudsters using this form of “emergency” communication as an attempt to gain access to your personal data. Here is a list of current resources to keep you up to date on the latest fraud attempts using Coronavirus.
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/about/communications/cyber-security
Federal Trade Commission: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/scam-alerts
Reminder to Keep Your Account Secure
If we reach out to you, we WILL NOT ask for confidential information such as your name, online banking login or password, device registration codes, debit or credit card number, personal identification number (PIN) or other account information.
Please be aware fraudsters may attempt to use the Coronavirus COVID-19 news to perpetrate a fraud scam. Please review the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) website on current known scam activity.
Resources to Keep Yourself Safe
Here are a few resources to review and stay current on latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) news:
HBCECU Information & Preparedness in Response to Coronavirus
Huntington Beach City Employees Credit Union (HBCECU) our top priority is providing accessibility to your funds and financial services while being mindful of the health of our members and employees. We are working hard to provide everyone the safest possible environment by regularly cleaning high touch surface areas, have made hand sanitizer openly available and actively promoting best practices recommended by the CDC. As more information becomes available regarding the Governmental and medical professional response to the COVID-19 outbreak we will strive to keep you, our members updated on the situation. We want to assure you that the credit union does have an operational pandemic response plan and is taking the necessary steps to maintain a safe working environment for both staff and members.